Ask yourself these questions to see if Alcohol Hypnosis will help you.
- Do you feel that you need alcohol in order to relax and manage stress?
- Do you find yourself drinking a bottle of wine a night?
- Do you feel that you have to have a drink to help you sleep?
- Do you feel alcohol boosts your confidence?
- Do you wake up in the morning, not knowing what you did or said the night before?
- Do you ever do or say things when you are drinking that you regret later?
- Do you worry that you could have injured yourself as a result of excessive drinking?
- Do you worry that you may still be over the drink drive limits in the mornings?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then alcohol hypnosis can help you. Many people drink too much and too often, whether this is a steady daily consumption or a once a week episode of binge drinking.
Hypnotherapy enables you to regain control of drinking alcohol so you can enjoy drinking in moderation, being able to stop before you get to the point of no return, or if you choose, hypnotherapy can help you to give up drinking altogether. Either way you will feel more self confident, in control and ultimately happier for it!
How many sessions will it take?
No two clients are the same. The number of sessions depends on the client’s individual circumstances. Some clients only need two or three sessions, others may require more if they need to resolve past emotional issues surrounding the drink problem. Please contact Julie for further advice.
The hypnotherapy that Julie offers is not aimed at diagnosed Alcoholics, and if you fall into this category, please continue to receive help and support from the medical profession or specialised organisation. If you are worried about any health-related issues as a result of alcohol abuse, please consult a medical practitioner immediately.
Please contact Julie for further advice.