Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you always struggled with your weight?
- Has your weight become a problem after having children?
- Do you find yourself comfort eating?
- Do you feel out of control where food is concerned?
- Is being over-weight affecting your self-confidence?
- Do you need help with your will power?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then hypnotherapy can help you.
Your first session focuses on raising your self-esteem and helping you become a more confident person. Also if you feel that there are any emotional issues which may be holding you back, Julie will help you move on from these.
In subsequent sessions Julie is promoting to you, a ‘life long healthy eating program’ as opposed to a ‘diet’. This program is tailored to the individual, catering to your own eating habits, life-style and ability to exercise.
Julie focuses on what is realistic for you thus promoting life style changes that you are comfortable with and can stay with you.